2.8

I have never written a complaint due to my skeptical view that anything will ever be done.However, I'm disappointed with last year's new round octagon design of the fast set up pool.

The pump seemed to have been improved and I therefore assumed the new octagon design with seams was an improvement. Within 2 weeks it had ripped at 2 seams and the pool was empty each morning. I called and talked with someone totally uninformed on these pools and worse could not answer my questions but kept responding with what sounded like phone scripts that had nothing to do with my questions. I am looking to buy my 7th pool from intex now and see only the new octagon design.

I called the customer service number with new questions and it was a disappointing repeat of last summer's call. I don't feel 1 defective pool should stop me from buying something that has been quality for years. But since I can get no answers as to whether the design flaw has been fixed since last year is leaving me no choice. I'm reaching out one last time before I order.

I have bought seven 8' round pools and one 10' pool. If you would please promptly help me, I would be willing to stay with intex. If not, school will be out in 2 weeks so in about a week I will have to go with a competitor.

Please contact me at notestojamesina@yahoo.com and we can discuss through email or I'll provide my phone number to speak to a representative.Thankyou

Review about: Intex Recreation 28371eh Above Ground Pool.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Intex Recreation?

Comments