1.5

I recently bought a new intex sand filter pump to upgrade from the crappy small pump that came with my 14' intex ultra frame pool.When it arrived i realized the hoses were bigger and so i looked online and found that i need part 10722c to adapt them.

I order this part fine and it came quickly enough after a week. When it arrived it was actually the wrong part and didn't fit the small hoses i had. I called up the support line and was greeted by a very rude Jen Lee. So not a great start.

I advise her of what had happened in that i had been sent the wrong part. She then proceeded to tell me that the part i had gotten was the actually the same and was just last seasons. This is most certainly not correct at all as you can see for yourself in the pics i attached. The part i paid for was all $2 more expensive than the one they gave me.

I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told they didn't have one. Then later on when asking for a refund she said she was just taking down my details and someone else would make the call.

I asked that i speak with that person and she said oh no you can't speak to them.Worse customer service experience ever.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of intex sand filter pump and associated monetary loss in the amount of $12. Intex Recreation needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned intex sand filter pump in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Intex Recreation.

Had an Experience with Intex Recreation?

Comments