I recently bought a new intex sand filter pump to upgrade from the crappy small pump that came with my 14' intex ultra frame pool.When it arrived i realized the hoses were bigger and so i looked online and found that i need part 10722c to adapt them.
I order this part fine and it came quickly enough after a week. When it arrived it was actually the wrong part and didn't fit the small hoses i had. I called up the support line and was greeted by a very rude Jen Lee. So not a great start.
I advise her of what had happened in that i had been sent the wrong part. She then proceeded to tell me that the part i had gotten was the actually the same and was just last seasons. This is most certainly not correct at all as you can see for yourself in the pics i attached. The part i paid for was all $2 more expensive than the one they gave me.
I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told they didn't have one. Then later on when asking for a refund she said she was just taking down my details and someone else would make the call.
I asked that i speak with that person and she said oh no you can't speak to them.Worse customer service experience ever.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Terrible customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Intex Sand Filter Pump
- Review category
- Plumbing fixtures
You May Also Like
- "Bought pool in 2010. It started to rust in 2012, tried to get the situation remedied without any luck, did not know what parts to get the cost of..."
- "Well in June of 2008 I purchased a Cal Spa Victory Extreme Lounger L-08-VX869LG-60 which was manufactured Feb 08. The spa is terrific works fine no major failed parts..."
- "This is my fourth experience with a bait and switch scam at the Lowe's in Hattiesburg, MS. I have reported two of them to corporate, but they..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "We purchased a brand new Jayco FLQS in April 2016. It was in the shop for warranty work for 9 days. One of the few things thing that..."
- "I hate HomeTeam Pest Defense. It is my opinion, that they sell the worst termite protection service possible. Their Sentricon system failed to protect my home from termites, and then they..."
- "I purchased a complete bedroom set, over 4,000 plus a 300 dollars for a 5 year warranty that was supposed to cover even accidental damages. after two years with this..."