Intex Recreation - Sent wrong part

43 of 60 Intex Recreation reviews

I recently bought a new intex sand filter pump to upgrade from the crappy small pump that came with my 14' intex ultra frame pool.When it arrived i realized the hoses were bigger and so i looked online and found that i need part 10722c to adapt them.

I order this part fine and it came quickly enough after a week. When it arrived it was actually the wrong part and didn't fit the small hoses i had. I called up the support line and was greeted by a very rude Jen Lee. So not a great start.

I advise her of what had happened in that i had been sent the wrong part. She then proceeded to tell me that the part i had gotten was the actually the same and was just last seasons. This is most certainly not correct at all as you can see for yourself in the pics i attached. The part i paid for was all $2 more expensive than the one they gave me.

I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told they didn't have one. Then later on when asking for a refund she said she was just taking down my details and someone else would make the call.

I asked that i speak with that person and she said oh no you can't speak to them.Worse customer service experience ever.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
43 of 60 Intex Recreation reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Intex Recreation. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Intex Recreation.
Filing a new complaint about
×