Intex Recreation - Review about Intex Air Mattress from North Hollywood, California

27 of 60 Intex Recreation reviews

I bought this bed a year ago 2 months ago it started having a reaction the bed is inflating itself with no air it's having an air bubble in the middle I bought it a year ago at Walmart so I don't have the receipt I don't know what kind of warranty you guys have but this bed is going to blow up on me one day when I'm sleeping

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Intex Air Mattress
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #774183 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Intex Recreation? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
27 of 60 Intex Recreation reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 17 #1160254

The third time we used ours it did the same thing. A main seam going lengthways burst and nearly flung me off the *** thing! We haven't even had it a year and only used it 3 times. Poorly constructed! I noticed it also blew our part of the seam at the pillow part also. That is fixable but the main seam thing is something the manufacturer should be responsible for!

0 0 Reply

Mar 19 #1130438

we are experiencing this same problem and are putting together a class action lawsuit. Please contact usacustomers@gmail.com with the subject "intex suit".

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Intex Recreation. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Intex Recreation.
Filing a new complaint about
×