I have had a few pools and have to replace them each year, each year I get a new one but there is always something wrong with them.I have purchased a few pools but last year I had a new pool and it had a leak along a seam.
I got through the the summer but had to get rid of it. This summer I bought a new one.... Just filled it and it leaks. Brutal, a new product should not leak.
I am so disappointed. I set it up, hoping to surprise my kids, but as I checked it, I noticed that it is leaking. I tried to put some duct tape to stop it but no luck.
I bought this from Walmart.Don't buy this product.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I paid for a vapor barrier with a ZERO water absorption. I paid for a cover that is designed to meet Illinois climates. I paid over 474 dollars and waited..."
- "I was having a higher grade liner put into my 15 x 30 above ground pool because the pool was leaking from the bottom. This is what they found!..."
- "My second cover, the first would have been under warranty (4 years out of a 5 year warranty) but I lost the paper work. The second came with their 7..."
- "I paid Home Depot $40,000 to redo the roof & skylights last summer & it has been a nightmare now for 8 months. Home Depot has not touched any of..."
- "Driving Aimless along Steeles, looking for food.... Seriously everywhere around here is either a farm, a factory plant, a garage....Where are we? Where are we going?Then We saw The Chicken..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."