I have had a few pools and have to replace them each year, each year I get a new one but there is always something wrong with them.I have purchased a few pools but last year I had a new pool and it had a leak along a seam.
I got through the the summer but had to get rid of it. This summer I bought a new one.... Just filled it and it leaks. Brutal, a new product should not leak.
I am so disappointed. I set it up, hoping to surprise my kids, but as I checked it, I noticed that it is leaking. I tried to put some duct tape to stop it but no luck.
I bought this from Walmart.Don't buy this product.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- " I have purchased a twin air bed on 2014 six weeks later the air pump stop working and I contact customer service they request me to send them 2..."
- "I purchased a 10x30" intex pool and it worked great for 2 months and then it started leaking. I was within my warranty and so I called them to get..."
- "RECDIRECT IS TERRIBLEI must caution everyone against buying the Prozone Salt System for your spa. Recdirect pushes this on you as a one stop shopping system for eliminating chemicals..."
- "Crackers were all broken in all 4 packs..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "I paid Home Depot $40,000 to redo the roof & skylights last summer & it has been a nightmare now for 8 months. Home Depot has not touched any of..."
- "Driving Aimless along Steeles, looking for food.... Seriously everywhere around here is either a farm, a factory plant, a garage....Where are we? Where are we going?Then We saw The Chicken..."