I have had a few pools and have to replace them each year, each year I get a new one but there is always something wrong with them.I have purchased a few pools but last year I had a new pool and it had a leak along a seam.
I got through the the summer but had to get rid of it. This summer I bought a new one.... Just filled it and it leaks. Brutal, a new product should not leak.
I am so disappointed. I set it up, hoping to surprise my kids, but as I checked it, I noticed that it is leaking. I tried to put some duct tape to stop it but no luck.
I bought this from Walmart.Don't buy this product.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "In June 2011 I purchased a pool from Namco a few months ago we noticed it was rusting and leaking. Not happy with the offer they are making a new..."
- "Well in June of 2008 I purchased a Cal Spa Victory Extreme Lounger L-08-VX869LG-60 which was manufactured Feb 08. The spa is terrific works fine no major failed parts..."
- "RECDIRECT IS TERRIBLEI must caution everyone against buying the Prozone Salt System for your spa. Recdirect pushes this on you as a one stop shopping system for eliminating chemicals..."
- "I paid Home Depot $40,000 to redo the roof & skylights last summer & it has been a nightmare now for 8 months. Home Depot has not touched any of..."
- "Driving Aimless along Steeles, looking for food.... Seriously everywhere around here is either a farm, a factory plant, a garage....Where are we? Where are we going?Then We saw The Chicken..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."