I have had a few pools and have to replace them each year, each year I get a new one but there is always something wrong with them.I have purchased a few pools but last year I had a new pool and it had a leak along a seam.

I got through the the summer but had to get rid of it. This summer I bought a new one.... Just filled it and it leaks. Brutal, a new product should not leak.

I am so disappointed. I set it up, hoping to surprise my kids, but as I checked it, I noticed that it is leaking. I tried to put some duct tape to stop it but no luck.

I bought this from Walmart.Don't buy this product.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of intex recreation pool. Intex Recreation needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned intex recreation pool in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Intex Recreation.

Had an Experience with Intex Recreation?

Comments

tahniajo

something should be done about the intex pool

Intex Recreation - DO NOT BUY INTEX ULTRA FRAME POOL Intex Recreation "Purchased the Ultra frame after reading good reviews on Amazon (purchased directly from Intex). We went above and beyond w/ preparing the site b/c we planned to..." Read more ThermoSpas Hot Tubs - Customer Care Review ThermoSpas Hot Tubs "Thermaspa's customer service is horrific. It has been a nightmare from when the original salesman referred to me as a "gimp" to recent concern on having this unexplainable rust due..." Read more Intex Recreation Pool Review from San Leandro, California Intex Recreation "I purchased a 10x30" intex pool and it worked great for 2 months and then it started leaking. I was within my warranty and so I called them to get..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Cannot get a simple PVC reducer sent to me-HORRIBLE Customer Service Hayward Pool Products "I purchased a Hayward Heat Pump in April 2017 and installed on a new pool in May 2017. The union connectors to the inlet/outlet came from the factory with a..." Read more Rooms to Go Customer Service for Delivery Rooms To Go "Two years ago I bought a leather bonded sleeper sofa from Rooms to Go. Since then the leather gradually began to strip off the sofa. In early July I went..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more FREIGHT SHIPMENT - FEDEX SUB-CONTRACTS Fedex "Package was sent from shipper using FEDEX... Package was shipped on 8 Sep - Package was deemed undeliverable because of damage in shipment on 26 Sep - Package was shipped..." Read more