I purchased a 10x30" intex pool and it worked great for 2 months and then it started leaking.I was within my warranty and so I called them to get a new liner and They told me I had to fill out there claim form, send 5 cut up pieces from specific locations on the pool, send a shipping confirmation, and send a order confirmation to them.
I have to pay to ship these items to them because there product failed.
By the time they get me a new liner it would have been much easier and less hassle to just buy a new one.Definitely not impressed and will not buy again.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "We recently moved into a new to us home with a MasterSpa. We had a Beachcomber at our previous home and loved how economical it was to run. I am..."
- "We have 3 crane toilets and 2 out of the 3 tanks have spontaneously ruptured in the the past year with the most recent one in August while we were..."
- "My pool is only 2 years old and the cover has never fitted it only covers 3/4 of the pool. Wow don't they kno how to figure out that it..."
- "6/30/16 - Ordered a roundtrip ticket from Oakland to Anaheim for the upcoming 4th of July weekend. Come to find out my departure date wasn't correct. Naturally I contact the..."
- "In August of 2014, I went for a facial at Ulta Salon, Cosmetics in Las Vegas, Nevada.7265 Arroyo Crossing Parkway, Suite 110.Sheila did my facial.I told her about a bad..."
- "I have been staying at motel 6 since Feb. 29 2016 off and on between the Santq Rosa Ca Area to Vacaville Ca Area and every stay I have been..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."