Intex Recreation Pool Review from San Leandro, California
I purchased a 10x30" intex pool and it worked great for 2 months and then it started leaking.I was within my warranty and so I called them to get a new liner and They told me I had to fill out there claim form, send 5 cut up pieces from specific locations on the pool, send a shipping confirmation, and send a order confirmation to them.
I have to pay to ship these items to them because there product failed.
By the time they get me a new liner it would have been much easier and less hassle to just buy a new one.Definitely not impressed and will not buy again.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
You May Also Like
- "I have only had this faucet since March of 2015, six months later it is already leaking at the sprayer. If all water is not out of the sprayer after..."
- "Buyer BEWARE!!! Had their spa cover for 9 months when the vinyl faded and the foam inside started degrading causing slumping. Owner blames it all on your abuse of their..."
- "On May 31, 2015, the showerhead in my main bathroom broke. The only place in town that sells these types of things after 5:00 pm is Walmart so my wife..."
- "I recently bought something and my vendor used USPS to send my package. Everything went smoothly until the package went "out for delivery". I never received my package and now..."
- " I took my pre owned ring to the Kay Jewelers in Hayward. CA fir 2 diamonds missing. Yesterday I noticed that the gold was bending out of shape..last..."
- "6/30/16 - Ordered a roundtrip ticket from Oakland to Anaheim for the upcoming 4th of July weekend. Come to find out my departure date wasn't correct. Naturally I contact the..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."