2.0

I am extremely upset. I purchased an Intex pool with a saltwater pump.

It was in operation for less than 2 months before the pump broke. I contacted Intex and the woman barely spoke English and hung up on me 4 times. Finally, I had Leslie's Pools call them and explain that the pump was a bad pump. I filled out a warranty claim.

A week later I called Intex to inquire about the claim and the same lady said the pumps are not in stock right now and she has absolutely no idea when they will be in stock again or IF they will ever be in stock again. She even stated it could be ten years from now. I paid a lot of money for a pool I was able to use less than two months before it broke.

Intex has the absolute worst customer service I have ever experienced.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of intex recreation pool from Intex Recreation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Intex Recreation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Intex Recreation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Kansas City, Missouri, United States #1208830

Go to the bbb on them and file a complaint. somebody has to do something about this aweful company!