I bought this bed a year ago 2 months ago it started having a reaction the bed is inflating itself with no air it's having an air bubble in the middle I bought it a year ago at Walmart so I don't have the receipt I don't know what kind of warranty you guys have but this bed is going to blow up on me one day when I'm sleeping

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss intex air mattress. Intex Recreation needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned intex air mattress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Intex Recreation.

Had an Experience with Intex Recreation?

Comments

The third time we used ours it did the same thing.A main seam going lengthways burst and nearly flung me off the *** thing!

We haven't even had it a year and only used it 3 times. Poorly constructed!

I noticed it also blew our part of the seam at the pillow part also.That is fixable but the main seam thing is something the manufacturer should be responsible for!

we are experiencing this same problem and are putting together a class action lawsuit. Please contact usacustomers@gmail.com with the subject "intex suit".