I have purchased a twin air bed on 2014 six weeks later the air pump stop working and I contact customer service they request me to send them 2 cut out of the mattress I did it before the 90 days. I called him several times checking on my mail with the cut out and they keep telling me to give dang few more days cause all the packages go to a PO Box after making them more than 50 phone calls II stop calling them because they won't do anything to replace my air bed after a year on January 25 I received a letter from a themasking me to call them when I called them they told me they cannot replace my air bridge because they just received the package I request to speak with a supervisor and he wasnt abailable so I request a leave my info somebody can call me back when the soup aggressive call me back she said that they don't have it with a call center so they can keep track of the phone calls and they not replacing my air bed because they just received a letter with the cut out January 16 what is not true because I send that last year I don't believe that mail took a year to get to them I would not recommitment any other products to anyone because the customer service that they offer they don't have it is really bad

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of intex recreation airbed from Intex Recreation and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Intex Recreation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Intex Recreation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Intex Recreation?

Comments