1.8

Hot tub has broken twice within first 5 months of owning it.Customer service is horrible at Intex.

Disrespectful and not understanding of situation. You will not be able to talk with a manager who is willing to understand your situation and work with you. Took months to get replacement parts because "back ordered". After receiving it, it broke again in a different part.

Now they are saying I have to pay over a hundred dollars to ship it back to them even though it is under warranty and their fault. Never have I ever had so many issues with a product or customer service.

Vey disappointed in the leadership of this company.

I ADVISE YOU TO NEVER PURCHASE AN INTEX PRODUCT!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of intex recreation hot tub from Intex Recreation. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $900 and wants Intex Recreation to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was terrible customer service, warranty policy, exchange policy and supervisors. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Intex Recreation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Intex Recreation?

Comments

#1192390

I have complied with all of their requirements regarding filing a claim on my Intex Sand Filtration system.Now they say they didn't get an invoice that I uploaded twice to them.

I guess, maybe, that I would have to get an attorney involved.

What needs to happen with these people, is a class-action lawsuit against them.I am sure there are plenty of people who have had trouble with the company.