I've attached a photo of my complaint and their reply. Hands down the worst Customer Service ever. They are in Hong Kong and, unfortunately, I don't speak Mandarine, any other form of Chinese, or even English that is nearly indistinguishable from these.
Their fix is to have me call customer service which is where the problem is. I don't feel like wasting any more of my time there know that they will do nothing further. I will never buy another Intex product.
The pool equipment is so-so. My friend has a similar one from Coleman. I'd try that before Intex. Good luck to all of you.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Sloppy company poor poor poor customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Review category
- Plumbing fixtures
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I have purchased a twin air bed on 2014 six weeks later the air pump stop working and I contact customer service they request me to send them 2..."
- "Our aquaglass tub shower unit was installed in 2007 when our house was built. It has been fixed 3 times due to poor quality. Seems to want to crack..."
- "Well in June of 2008 I purchased a Cal Spa Victory Extreme Lounger L-08-VX869LG-60 which was manufactured Feb 08. The spa is terrific works fine no major failed parts..."
- "Hi everyone, On Black Friday at Sports Authority I purchased a $50 World Tech Toys Striker Quad copter and so far it works beautifully with zero flight problems. All four rotor..."
- "HOME STYLE FURNITURE July 2014 I purchased a 1500.00 game table with four chairs for our summer home. The first time my husband sat in one of the chairs the..."
- "Walgreens (1/22/16) My issue with Walgreens isn't complicated. On 1/16/16, I got a prescription of Tamsulosin filled at the Enumclaw, WA, Walgreens. I picked up the Tamsulosin at..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."