Colville, Washington
2.3

I've attached a photo of my complaint and their reply. Hands down the worst Customer Service ever. They are in Hong Kong and, unfortunately, I don't speak Mandarine, any other form of Chinese, or even English that is nearly indistinguishable from these.

Their fix is to have me call customer service which is where the problem is. I don't feel like wasting any more of my time there know that they will do nothing further. I will never buy another Intex product.

The pool equipment is so-so. My friend has a similar one from Coleman. I'd try that before Intex. Good luck to all of you.

Ha

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Intex Recreation and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Intex Recreation to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was sloppy company poor poor poor customer service. Author liked the most product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Intex Recreation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Intex Recreation?

Comments