1.7

Bought the 20x48 ultra frame last July 11.Set it up this year after storing it correctly for the winter per their DVD.

Small rip at seam which we patched. Added more water only to have the seams continue to rip. Call Intex who wants to charge $1,000 for new liner. I paid $400 less than a year ago for the entire pool!!!

She basically said oh well! Never again will they get a dime of my money.

A company that can't even stand behind their own product less than a year in is no company I want to do any business with.For the record in case others have this issue we purchased an overlap liner and used tarp tie downs to hold it in place around the pool ($140) Definitely not a long term solution but hopefully get a couple more seasons out of this intex pool with out wasting $400+ and purchasing another liner from this crooked company.

Review about: Intex Recreation Pool.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Intex Recreation?

Comments

POOR CHOICE WITH CENTRAL JERSEY POOLS - THINK TWICE!! Central Jersey Pools "Central Jersey Pool Company delayed the start of installation of our IG pool 3 weeks due to "rain" only to show up and start on a"rainy day" & then tried..." Read more Intex Recreation Pool Review from San Leandro, California Intex Recreation "I purchased a 10x30" intex pool and it worked great for 2 months and then it started leaking. I was within my warranty and so I called them to get..." Read more Intex Recreation - Intex Air Mattress Review from North Hollywood, California Intex Recreation "I bought this bed a year ago 2 months ago it started having a reaction the bed is inflating itself with no air it's having an air bubble in the..." Read more Pfister - Worst product ever Pfister "We remodeled our entire home a year and a half ago. I replaced my 30 year old faucets with price pfister. We have had nothing but problems with these faucets...." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more Advantage Rent A Car - Rented vehicle damaged, poor customer service Advantage Rent A Car "Rented a car at the La Guardia Airport location on 09/24/17 to be returned on 09/30/17 and provided agreement number LGA 55226. Confirmation # LADP0B1337AD. To my surprise and inconvenience,..." Read more Pepperidge Farm - Very disappointed Pepperidge Farm "I have been purchasing Pepperidge Farm cookies for at least 20 years. Before that, my Mom purchased them for 20 + years. My favorite was the Milano cookies. Those have..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more