Purchased the Ultra frame after reading good reviews on Amazon (purchased directly from Intex).We went above and beyond w/ preparing the site b/c we planned to build a deck around the pool.
We graded, compacted, added stone for extra ground strength, added sand and installed drains so the area would be become excessively wet. We installed the pool and confirm it was level and supported extremely well. Next we added a concrete wall and decking. Pool was satisfactorily until 7/16/16.
I came home that evening and saw 1 side was sagging. 5 of the metal supports had BENT around the concrete support (concrete blocks were used as shown by the Intex installation video). I was horrified at the condition of these metal supports. If my daughter had been swimming while these supports were degrading the pool would have collapsed and she would have been swept out forcefully right into the concrete block wall.
This isn't just a complaint about a defective part; what you provided us with is a dangerous product. I do not want replacement supports; i cannot trust that the new supports would perform any better. I have pictures to support a superior installation and all the bent supports. I did a researched prior to buying this pool and had not come across a complaint of this nature.
I can’t stress how dangerous this is and how lucky we are that this pool did not cause serious bodily harm as well as property damage.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service completely unhelpful
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Absolute worst company, owner sub contract everything to the lowest bidder and it shows, and sub par unlicensed contractors is what I got not mention it took 5 months to..."
- "I need a barbed fitting that I have gotten at thermo spa several times over the past few years. I am 20 miles from the warehouse and was always able..."
- "We recently moved into a new to us home with a MasterSpa. We had a Beachcomber at our previous home and loved how economical it was to run. I am..."
- "I have enjoyed working for this company and I appreciate having had this wonderful opportunity to work with you all.As I move on, I would like to take a moment..."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting. It had no roses, no holly, no red..."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."