1.2

Purchased an Intex air bed from Walmart in Canada. A couple weeks went by, then traveled over Christmas and set up the bed.

It was defective out of the box, the inside beams broke away from the sides of the bed, and the bed became deformed and unable to be used. Walmart refused to replace the item because it was over 15 days since the purchase. Silly me, I didn't rush home and set it up to make sure it was not defective. Walmart directed me to contact Intex directly and they refused to do anything stating that this product does not have any warranty.

Terrible company to deal with, zero customer service, and even worse quality of product.

Shame on Walmart for doing business with such a rip off company, THIEVES. STAY AWAY

Review about: Intex Recreation Airbed.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Product or customer service, Morons resolving issue, Defective product, Not being able to use it while i paid full price, Exchange policy.

Comments

After some time, and following their instructions, Intex did send me a replacement.Kudos to them for following through, however, it should never have come to this.The return policy at Walmart with this vendor is terrible, and the product should have higher quality standards in the first place.The situation has been resolved.Mark Slinn

A company representative called me from California to begin a warranty claim. I have completed the online warranty claim and I will be mailing the copy of my receipt today with the required cut outs of the defective air bed.

Once they receive my package, they will ship me a new airbed. I will update once the replacement has arrived.

MarkSlinn